Last Updated: 25 November 2020, 13:30 India Standard Time
Scheduled Start: 17:30 Manila Time, 15:00 India Standard Time from 22 to 28 November 2020
The Asian Development Bank will conduct an online training workshop for environmental law champions in India from 22 to 28 November 2020.
This seven-day training program will covered current and emerging environmental issues and challenges, best practices, tools and techniques for teaching and application. Teachers currently teaching or have taught Environmental Law for at least a year to a maximum of 8 years in any of the BCI approved Law schools in India were selected for the program.
- Programme Outline
- Photography, Video and Audio Recording Consent Form
- Compendium of Reference Materials
- Participants Directory
- Sample Environmental Law Course Outline - National Law University, Odisha
- Sample Environmental Law Course Outline - Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- IEL - JGL and Course Manual - Sustainable Development, International Environmental Law and the Global South
- Auro University - Course Manual: Climate Change, Migration and International Law (BBA, LL.B 5th Year)
- Sample Syllabus - Climate Change Law
- Climate Change, Migration and International Law - Course Outline Presentation and Discussion