This is a special eleventh session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session discussed success stories of cases filed and won by distinguished environmental advocates and formally closed the training program.
- 9:00AM: Introduction
- KAHOOT! Game
- Video Presentation - Atty. Antonio Oposa
- 9:13AM: Opening Instruction and Video Presentation
- 9:15AM: Introduction of 1st Speaker - Atty. Rita Linda V. Jimeno
- 9:45AM: Compliance LGU’s Compliance - Atty. Rita Linda V. Jimeno
- 9:47AM: Introduction of 2nd Speaker - Atty. Lorna P. Kapunan
- 10:17AM: West Tower Condominium Corp vs. FPIC - Atty. Lorna P. Kapunan
- 10:22AM: Wellness Break
- 10:52AM: Introduction of 3nd Speaker - Atty. Galahad Pe Benito
- 11:22AM: Success Stories - Atty. Galahad Pe Benito
- 11:42AM: Q and A - Matthew Baird
- 11:57AM: Awarding Ceremony
- 12:12PM: Closing Instructions