Participants will learn and discuss the standard syllabus in teaching environmental law and enhance their skills in crafting and developing their course syllabus.
- 9:00AM: Introduction Host, Opening Instruction and Video Presentation
- 9:05AM: Introduction of Expert Resource Speaker, Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 9:10AM: In depth Lecture (1 hour and 30 mins), Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 10:10AM Wellness Break (5 minutes)
- 10:15AM: Continuation of the Lecture (30 mins), Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 10:45AM: Question and Answer (15 mins), Moderator: Matthew Baird
- 11:00AM: End