Last Updated: 15 August 2019
The Asian Development Bank conducted a training workshop and roundtable for environmental law champions in Cebu City from 14 to 16 August, 2019.
This three-day training program covered current and emerging environmental issues and challenges, best practices, tools and techniques for teaching and application. It involved dialogue with environmental law practitioners, government agencies, and other stakeholders in the implementation and enforcement chain, and a field trip. Participants from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam were invited to participate.
For more information, please contact our trainers through their respective profile pages.
- Environmental Law Advocacy and Practice - Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio
- The Quest for Environmental Justice in the Last Frontier - Atty. Grizelda "Gerthie" Mayo-Anda
- Saving our Oceans in a Tumultuous Time - Atty. Gloria "Golly" Estenzo Ramos
- Environmental Law Enforcement - Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio
- Implementation and Enforcement of Environmental Laws, Case Handling and Adjudication in Philippines: The Stories in the Trial Courts and the Court of Appeals - Judge Marilyn Lagura-Yap, Court of Appeals
- Environmental Law Engagement Programs - Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio
- Environmental Law Internship - Atty. Grizelda "Gerthie" Mayo-Anda
- Adapting to Technological Challenges in Environmental Law Enforcement - Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio